30 June 2011

London, London Take Me In

Wotcher, world.

Only a week to go, and I'm feeling happy/anxious/excited/all-the-emotions-of-the-rainbow.

Today has been a packing day for me, and, as fortold by many a previous bag-packed, this suitcase is looking pretty full.  Le sigh, when will I be good at this?  I'm try to remind myself that I'll be bringing stuff back, too, but somehow I am repeatedly convinced that I absolutely need everything that's been packed heretofore.  (This scenario is then promptly followed by a philosophical discussion in my head about what needs really are, which always ends up with "I should probably not pack a bag at all"...which will never really happen.  Alas!  'Tis the nature of circles.)

On another note, I've also been preparing for the classes that I will be taking while abroad.  Unfortunately that includes writing a 7-10 paper for my Harry Potter class and reading a WHOLE lot for my Virginia Woolf class (while still managing a work schedule and hanging out with friends.)

AND (just for the sake of complaining a little more) my AC is broken right now (i.e. Starkville is getting too hot to handle...).  So, to be frank, I'm extremely ready to be over there.  All this Sagittarian energy has got my soul saying "GET ON A PLANE ALREADY!"  But this is typical.

Sincerely ready for London to take me in,

kelC

No comments:

Post a Comment