18 July 2011

Let Me Entertain You

Wotcher all,

I literally just posted 5 seconds ago, but I just really need you all to know...
That yesterday I attended one of the most amazing concerts of my life:

The Head and The Heart, opening for My Morning Jacket, at Somerset House in London... um, and, front row.  Let's just say, Jim James may have winked at me (like twice).  Also, I may have permanently damaged my hearing, but that's yet to be fully determined.

 
This was the venue (FTW).  And here is the MMJ Setlist.

Jammin' Jim (Gigwise)

So, definitely a highlight of the trip so far.  Loved it.  Since the bands were both from the States, we were in the front row chanting "USA" and screaming "America!" (all very tactfully, mind you).  We're actually going to another show tonight--The Head and The Heart is headlining at Bush Hall in West London.  Should be fun!

Sincerely looking for some good earplugs,
Kelsey
 

No comments:

Post a Comment